Friday, October 7, 2011

Hell Week Next Week


Just watched my sassy girl. What am I doing? I should be studying for my finals, darn it. 


It's been a while since I wrote blogs here. Well I'm back and here's what happened for the past weeks. It's our 107th foundation day in our school and there were some carnival theme surrounding our school. There were ferris wheel, roller coaster, rock climbing, zip line and many stall and food booths.


For next week, I need to focus on two things: Finals in Rizal and nonpara and a quartet exam on our choir. Need to study Rizal and the different tests discussed in nonparametric statistics. also, need to warm up my voices for our choir's second quartet exam.


By the end of that week, my birthday will be approaching and I'm so excited I'm turning 20. Also excited for the next semester, new faces and new challenges.


gotta sign out and study. Aja!!

No comments:

Post a Comment