Monday, May 27, 2013

HAPPY 5TH MONTHSARY SA ATIN BEBE KO 

I know it's only 5 months, but this has been my longest relationship since then. I'm very thankful that I've found you. The start of this year have been wonderful spending it with you. I hope our relationship stay strong.

Last May 8, 2013, I decided to surprise you by visiting you in your workplace. You thought that we'd not be able to meet that day, but, hey, surprise. You know I'd do anything to make you happy. I've never felt this way bebe ko.:)

And then, bigla ko na lng naisip tong linya ni Laida sa "It Takes a Man and a Woman".
"Noon, pinangarap ko lang mahalin ng isang Miggy Montenegro. Ngayon, nagpapasalamat ako at hindi na ako naghintay ng ganun katagal para matupad ang pangarap ko na ‘yon. Hindi nagging madali ang love story natin. Ilang beses din akong napagod at sumuko. Matagal bago ko naintindihan na walang instant happy ending. I never realized that I failed to understand the true meaning of unconditional love. Of love that I always thought and I perfectly had for you."




1 comment: